Applying the Rights Based Approach in achieving health related SDG's
- Theoretical framework and general concepts and principles of human rights, their relationship to and impact within the health sector.
- Rights based approach in achieving the promise of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development to “leave no one behind,” with particular emphasis on health related SDGs.
- Country case studies about integration of a human rights based approach into health policies, strategies, programming, implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation, with relation to indicators of health related SDGs.
- Policy briefs for advocating application of human rights principles in the health sector
- Roles of state and non-state actors in terms of rights- holders and duty-bearers.
- Global Public Health
- Sonstige - Public Health
Datum / Uhrzeit
Veranstalter und Veranstaltungsort
- Institut für Public-Health, Heidelberg
- General admittance: € 750.-
- tropEd students: € 500.-
Included in the course fee is a non-refundable registration fee of € 200.-
Please register as soon as possible as the number of participants is limited.
Unfortunately, no Scholarships are available.
The tuition fee does not include accommodation, insurance or other personal living costs during the stay.
Anne-Kathrin Fabricius, M.A.
Assistant Short Courses Coordinator
Institute of Public Health, University of Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 365, D-69120 Heidelberg
Fon: + 49 - (0) 62 21 - 56 43 12
Fax: + 49 - (0) 62 21 - 56 49 18